Cannondale 2.8 Frame

Re:

Like this one?

024_zpsse3zy3nv.jpg
[/URL]

It's a 54cm and has been owned by me from new, a check on the Vintage Cannondale site against the details on the BB indicate the frame was made in Feb 1996

It's in very good condition, the seatpost is the original and looks like new as for most of it's life I ran it with a carbon post, forks and headset is all original, can't remember if the bottle cage is original or if I added it later?
The bottom bracket is not original, I think it's Shimano megaexo type when I upgraded all the gearing to 10 speed Ultegra some years ago.

Got more photo's if needed, there is some 'bubbling' of paintwork on the underside of the downtube which I have a pic of if needed.

Not sure where the price needs to be but I think £150 delivered as shown in photo is fair, with paypal fees covered by buyer.

Graham

Re:

Hi Graham

That is very nice ! Possibly a bit small, I would normally go or a 55-56. Could you pm me the seat tube and top tube lengths along with any pics you have . I assume it's 1" steerer?

Thanks

Re: Cannondale 2.8

Hi my pal as one for sale size 56 but it's a complete bike its blue with mostly Shimano 600 tri colour groupset looking for £325.00 Ono if your interested let know and I will give you his number cheers Gibbo.

Back