Campagnolo 10 speed rear mech for donor parts

Tamandua

Retro Guru
Hi

The spring pivot tab that sits against the flat part of the derailleur hanger and holds the adjustment screw has snapped of my rear derailluer (veloce 10 speed circa 2006)

does anyone have a donor mech that I can use for spares?

thanks

Got a very tired 9 speed mirage mech, which has bits that I am pretty sure are compatible. Certainly I've cannibalised 9 speed stuff to use on 10 mechs with some success.
£10 posted if good for you.

Rich

Hi Rich

thanks, if you could post of photo of the actual part- I've since realised mine is using a non original record bolt so not sure of the broken part is the same as it once was, there's two slightly different versions of it, I don't know if they're interchangeable yet .

cheers

Which bit do you need these are both off campag mechs and the bolt fits both

Attachments

• 20160209_212923.jpg
    20160209_212923.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 631
Re:

Hi thanks but I've got another mech now . The bit I needed was like the one on the right, but the adjustment screw was on a different part of the body. Cheers

Still looking, appears the mech I bought has been lost in the post!

I need either of these , they don't have the adjustment screw that kingbling's does. Happy to buy whole mech , condition of other parts doesnt matter

thanks

Attachments

• Hanger 1.jpg
    Hanger 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 562
  • Hanger 2.jpg
    Hanger 2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 562
So sorry for the delay, but I've had an extraordinarily hectic couple of weeks. I finally managed to take some pictures of the bits. I think I have the part you need. It's the chrome one rather than the dull grey one (that's broken, like yours).

£5 posted.

Rich

Attachments

• P1040383.JPG
    P1040383.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 548
  • P1040382.JPG
    P1040382.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 548

Latest posts

Back