bars stem chain set bottom bracket

kingbling

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all looking for the above parts for a 1960 viking looking for steel bars and stem cotter pin chain set single ring and BB english threading thanks for looking

Re:

I have some nos TDC bottom brackets . Cups /lock ring /bearings/spindle .£7 the lot + post at cost.

I also have period bars and stems . what are you looking for?

sounds like a deal on the BB bag puss as for bars and stem not after any specific brands just something periodish thanks

Re:

I will sort out a stem {steel}and bars {alloy} for you to have a look at {photos} I may also have a chain set .

Please bear with me as i will be off grid for a few days over Christmas .

Re:

Found a stem . Not sure of make . Old British steel chrome in very good order . looking for £8
Will post a picture Wednesday and confirm lenght .
Still sorting out bars .

Thanks bagpuss I'm heading back down south on sunday so could pop in and pick up to save on posting
Regards
Clive

Re:

Not a problem.
In the mean time here are some pictures of stem and a pair of bars together . Link here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/74418119@ ... 0604226114

H/B are a pair of rare used Statalite tourist alloys made in England .Looking for £15 . They have some scoring caused by the brake lever clamps . None in the important area around the stem clamp area

Stem is 105mm from expander bolt to the centre of clamp . bars are 41 cms wide.

Sorry I do not have any steel drop bars .

Re:

I have an old Williams 3 pins chainset . It has a new {Williams} chain ring fitted. Chrome on arms one side is sound other is poor £15 . I will sort some pictures out .

Back