ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for Campagnolo Nuovo Record

high flange hubs with sprint rims - 126mm rear spacing.

fluted Seatpost

From 1979 or before in decent condition.

Got all of the rest, just need sprint wheels and seatpost.

I've also put in a WANTED ad for Suntour Superbe set of wheels/hubs - so if I get those first, I'll go for those and pass on these.

Re:

I will let you know because for sure I have fluted campa nuovo seatpost 27,2 filled in black and with globe. The rear and front mech should be also.

As for hubs I guess you need something with the rear spacing of 126 mm? I have a band new boxed set of low flange but with 120 mm rear.

I have for sale Super Champion Competition wheelset laced to high flange Dura Ace hubs in vgc. Pics: http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery-demo/20074484.html
Also have for sales Super Champion Competition Arc en Ciel wheelset laced to Campa SR low flange hubs, 126 mm rear (pics possible next week).

Also have one complete nuovo brake lever with blade in poor condition. The clamp is perfect.

btw. Which bike are you planning to restore with Nuovo group?

Re: Re:

altec":pswd7kjr said:
I will let you know because for sure I have fluted campa nuovo seatpost 27,2 filled in black and with globe. The rear and front mech should be also.

As for hubs I guess you need something with the rear spacing of 126 mm? I have a band new boxed set of low flange but with 120 mm rear.

I have for sale Super Champion Competition wheelset laced to high flange Dura Ace hubs in vgc. Pics: http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery-demo/20074484.html
Also have for sales Super Champion Competition Arc en Ciel wheelset laced to Campa SR low flange hubs, 126 mm rear (pics possible next week).

Also have one complete nuovo brake lever with blade in poor condition. The clamp is perfect.

btw. Which bike are you planning to restore with Nuovo group?

Thanks for the response
Will measure up rear dropouts for wheels

It's a Raleigh Professional Mk V.

Cheers

Re:

Please measure also seat tube diameter you need. If it is V then the rear spacing should be 126 mm.

Re: Campagnolo Nuovo Record parts + Wheels 1978 or before

All sorted bar the wheels.

Re: Campagnolo Nuovo Record High Flange Hubs/Wheels + Seatpost

I have a pair of Nuovo Record Strada laced to GP4 rims for a 5 speed freewheel 120mm spacing.
Good condition but the front one, the spokes have slight surface rust. Would clean up ok though.
If interested I can send some photos if required.

Back