Suntour Superbe High Flange REAR Hub 126mm

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Seeking a Suntour Superbe High Flange REAR Hub 126mm.

NB. This is NOT the 'Pro' version, I'm seeking the original high flanged (looks like a high flanged campag type)

Re: Suntour Superbe 1978 or earlier gears/cranks/brakes

I might have mechs, shifters and crankset, need to look. What price range are you thinking?

Re: Suntour Superbe 1978 or earlier gears/cranks/brakes

Gazelleer":3lnfwax3 said:
I might have mechs, shifters and crankset, need to look. What price range are you thinking?

I've no idea - let's see what you've got!

Re:

Beautiful ! Perfect!
Now you've got to tell me how much?
These are late 70ies aren't they ?

Re:

Date codes are TD (april 1977) and TE (may 1977) for the front resp. rear derailleurs. The shifters do not have a date code but are the matching ones. The cranks are of the 1977-1983 type but do not have any code other than "G-4" which does not seem to be a data reference.

I have £120 in mind for the set, considering everything is well preserved and the cranks include the rare original dustcaps.

Re: Re:

Gazelleer":ccsrj0tu said:
Date codes are TD (april 1977) and TE (may 1977) for the front resp. rear derailleurs. The shifters do not have a date code but are the matching ones. The cranks are of the 1977-1983 type but do not have any code other than "G-4" which does not seem to be a data reference.

I have £120 in mind for the set, considering everything is well preserved and the cranks include the rare original dustcaps.

PM sent!
Very much interested!

Re:

Gazelleer":2q4h505g said:

The cranks are made by Sugino, so they don't have Suntour codes.

G is 1977 and 4 is April apparently, :xmas-cool:

Back