WTD: Campag 9/10/11 Speed Freehub for Khamsin Wheel

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello there

Am after a Campag freehub for a Campag Khamsin aero wheel. I've got a Shimano one to swap if required, which is presently fitted to the wheel.

Thanks

Re:

Hi

I have an R5-014 which were on a set of 2010 Racing 5's for a couple of hundred miles. It will fit Campag hubs with steel axles.

If it is the correct one for you I would like £25 posted.

Cheers

Steve

Hello Steve

Thanks for replying - can I just check that you've got a Fulcrum freehub and not an actual Campag freehub available?

Thanks

Re:

Hi

Fulcrum and Campag are the same, alloy or steel axle versions. This is for steel axle's with cartridge bearings. I don't know if it is the right one for Kamsin wheels though. Is the axle alloy or steel?

I googled this link

http://www.velomine.com/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=3047

Free%20small.jpg

This is the one I have for sale. I'll let it go for £23 posted Paypal gift, if it is the right one for you.

Cheers

Steve

Thank you for the picture Steve - a quick check online seems to suggest that the axles could be 12mm or 17mm in diameter. Which is your freehub for?

Re:

Hi

I might be able to help you out, do you have a picture of the original freehub? which year aret the wheels? I can check agianst the spares doc....cheers

Hi there,

I have a fulcrum one kicking around somewhere. Unused... I'll try and check the measurements later. do me a favour and pm me if you want to remind me

Back