Wanting gum walls 700c under £20 please recommend?

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
What you got or can you recommend anything. For my low rent Europa light touch resto.

Just want it to look the part. Thinking 23 then? MA2s incoming.

Looking at panaracer category train for £18 at present.

Thanks THM

12be36c328904accfea7a661ca9f75c7_zpsj9ewmxji.jpg

Ah! So you bought the bargain of the century MA2 wheels :)

Get out the Autosol, they polish up really well, my favourite clincher rim :D

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NeilM put some real nice ones on his Lloyd recently, Corsa open tubulars I think, might b a bit more than your budget though.

Shaun

Back