Campagnolo Downtube Shifters.

Dale cannon

Senior Retro Guru
Edited after a little more Google research.

Looking for a set of 8spd downtube (retro friction or Syncro) shifters or
10 speed bar end shifters.

Thanks in advance and hope my ramblings make some sense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 438
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 438
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 438
Re: Veloce Downtube Shifters.

I didn't think they did! what's the difference between veloce and record then?

Price I would imagine!

I want to attempt a 10spd conversion so not looking to spend the Earth on Record prices.

I have some 9 speed bar end levers that I was planning on using as DT levers, but in the end I went with Dura Ace levers as they have a friction option, which the campag ones don't (at least the bar end levers don't, I don't know about the DT levers but from what I've read they're exactly the same thing)

I was looking for a 10 speed index ring a couple of years ago, to convert mine to 10 speed, and couldn't find one. Doesn't mean they're not about though - if they're not discontinued, then they should be available as spare parts

Would be willing to sell my DT/barend levers, let me know if they could be of use

Andy

will sort some pics this weekend. I think I paid about 45 GBP for them, so would like most of that back at least

Thanks but I've seen some NOS DT shifters on eBay for that sort of money and I'm not 100% sure the bar end version can be converted to DT.

Thank you for the offer though.

OK, no problem - the barend shifters are exactly the same as the DT shifters though, they fit straight on the bosses (at least, they would if the bosses aren't chromed as mine are :facepalm: )

Back