WTD rear campy hub 32h 9s

chiru555

Old School Hero
As the subjext says, i need a rear hub for campagnolo, 32h and 9/10 speed compatible
Also shippable to Spain
Valuable chorus 2004/2006

Cheers

I have an early Record 9-speed hub going spare very soon. I just need to reshuffle a couple of hubs/rims to make matching sets. How much of a hurry are you in?

dbmtb":2t24o4o7 said:
I have an early Record 9-speed hub going spare very soon. I just need to reshuffle a couple of hubs/rims to make matching sets. How much of a hurry are you in?
i can wait. How long aprox?
Cheers

Quite busy at the moment so we could be talking 3 weeks or more. I also need to strip the hub before quoting a price. It comes off a wheelset I just took posession of a couple of weeks ago but I want to use the rear hub I already had, which is virtually NOS. This one has a point where it's not quite smooth so I may have to change bearing races before selling it. But I think it's just one of the bearings that is slightly deformed, which is an easy fix. Please keep pestering me as I am really busy at the moment and am likely to forget.

Re:

Don't worry then. Please.note that i preffer smooth spin, then i don't mind to wait. but i would.like to know the aprox. Price, because i won't spend to much money ( i have just bought a NOS chorus '99 front hub for 25 euro)

Back