Drop bars - Cheshire / South Manchester

PaperKnees

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I am getting a lot of wrist pain on my bike which has flat bars and have tried all sorts of adjustments to try to improve things.

I'd be interested in trying drop bars as I used to have these years ago. I used to have 3 spare pairs but got rid of them on FreeCycle a few years ago thinking I'd never need them - doh!

I wondered if anyone has any old drop bars in the Cheshire area please, or central / South Manchester, which they'd be willing to sell for a modest sum? It doesn't matter if they're old and scratched and battered.

The diameter they need to be is the old-fashioned 25.4 mm.

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Hi - thanks for your reply. Those look perfect, thanks. When would be a good time to pay for and collect them - I could probably be in Reddish probably between 5 and 6 if it is convenient for me to call in after work one day, though I have to work later tomorrow and Wednesday this week - if one Weds it would probably be closer to 7pm.

Thanks

Jim

Re:

If that falls through, I have a set of black steel drop bars in very good condition.

You can have those for free, if you're willing to organise a courier to pick them up from here in North Wales.

Back