mavic ma2 argent silver or ma40 dark grey.

AndyMart

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Good lightly used example for my new Carlton build. Happy to take whole wheel. At the moment I have one good of each.

Re: mavic ma2 argent rim 36 hole

To avoid confusion, can you please show me an example of what rim do you need exactly (in terms of colour)?

Also, in case of a complete wheel, which one would you prefer - front or rear?

Thanks, Nikica.

Re:

Silver, and rear is preferable, though I do only need a good rim. But I will take a good wheel with stainless spokes.

Re: mavic ma2 argent rim 36 hole

OK, I'm pretty sure I may have a spare one, either a rim or a wheel - I'll check and get back to you about it.

OK, found one I think. Got both 32h and 36h - which one do you need?

It's just that the shipping itself will cost much more than the rim is worth... but maybe it could be shipped together with something else.

36 hole, if the shipping is going to be silly I'll wait to see if one turns up in the UK, I'm in no desperate hurry. Thanks.

It would be £25 for a rim (due to its size) or slightly more for a complete wheel - don't know if you find it silly or not.

Re:

Hi

I've got a 36 hole MA2 (yellow & green decal vintage) with the decal missing. I have however got the decal on the other rim which is U/S, you may be able to remove this and attach to the decent one. I'm in Essex and can't really be bothered to box up and post but I notice you're in Nottingham and I will probably be in Loughborough next week if you could collect from there. ( I can confirm this tomorrow) You could have it for a tenner

Regards

Iain

Back