Small, 20" or under, quality lightweight road frame wanted.

viscount

Old School Hero
Looking for a very good lightweight frame (or the right complete bike) for a niece who is showing signs/capabilities of being a competetive rider.
Needs to be on, or slightly under, 20"/50cm. HS has some odd, expensive ones, but they are hard to find I know.

Steel, alloy/carbon or carbon. (But not Chinese please: )
Will pay up to 250/the right price, for the right machine/frame.
Got to be good for that though! And able to be shipped to Gloucester.
Can collect by arrangement if it isn't in Orkney, etc: )

I have some very nice larger frames to swap if that suits.
Show me yours & I show you mine; )

I'm talking regular mens frames here of course.
For Junior competition. That probably rules out steel frames, but let's see.

Thanks for the fast PMs. You'll get my email address (+ phone number if required) by return & I will make a modest contribution to the RB site on a successful transaction.
For the right bike/frame I will pay the right price.

viscount":6cn78xdn said:
I'm talking regular mens frames here of course.
For Junior competition. That probably rules out steel frames, but let's see.

Thanks for the fast PMs. You'll get my email address (+ phone number if required) by return & I will make a modest contribution to the RB site on a successful transaction.
For the right bike/frame I will pay the right price.

This thread is now cancelled.
Due to my haste & not much interest on RB.
Worth a try to ask, I thought....
I thought maybe somebody had one that might be good for my purposes.

I am now very likely to have a bespoke frame built by http://revanchebike.com/creciendo-a-pan-y-bicicleta/ bikes in Barcelona.
Well worth checking: )
For any size/any type steel frame.

Sorry for being late to the party, but I think that a friend has got a very small alloy bike (or frame) for sale, maybe even with a carbon fibre fork. I can check what exactly is it, if you're still interested.

cybernck":3upkhcco said:
Sorry for being late to the party, but I think that a friend has got a very small alloy bike (or frame) for sale, maybe even with a carbon fibre fork. I can check what exactly is it, if you're still interested.

Thanks. Wouldn't mind a look/further info if it's good: )

Re:

Hi

Not sure if it's any good but I have a giant tcr I'm selling which is 50cm from the centre of the bb to the top tube. ( I wanted slightly more than £250 but i reckon we could sort something out ).If it's a possibility message me your email & I'll fwd a pic. I can't send pics over the forum as they are too large.

Rgds

Re:

If you wanted something competitive and ready to race I have a small Planet X carbon with all Campag top end parts, bang on the 6.8kg UCI weight limit, complete bike cost close to £3000 to build asking £1100.

Back