Eddy Merckx MXL - 53 to 54 c-t-c Top Tube

colnago4ever

Retro Newbie
Hi
I am looking for an Eddy Merckx MXL, 51 to 53 seattube and 53 to 54cm c-t-c top tube. Either frame and fork or complete bike (showroom or ridden hard!).
I got my hands on one recently for a bit, its just an amazing ride. I live across the pond (Austin TX, USA), but have bought a few frames from members here and always had a good experience (can provide references). I pay quick, I wont try to underbid; I will take great care of your MX until I leave this world - and promise to be buried with it.

Thanks so much.
Regards
Joe C

Re:

Hello - I understand the search - my son managed to get one from Holland in his size but it took about a year! There is this one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDDY-MERCKX-M ... 4195ae4ac2 which I know has been for sale for a least a couple of months - looks right for you, maybe seller would ship or one of the traders on here might help out. As far as I know the smaller sizes are even tougher to find ...
Good luck, Julian

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

julianm":1bdfjxt1 said:
Hello - I understand the search - my son managed to get one from Holland in his size but it took about a year! There is this one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDDY-MERCKX-M ... 4195ae4ac2 which I know has been for sale for a least a couple of months - looks right for you, maybe seller would ship or one of the traders on here might help out. As far as I know the smaller sizes are even tougher to find ...
Good luck, Julian

thanks for the lead, i will certainly check it out- seems they have all been gobbled up.
merckx frames is on the verge of releasing a "heritage" collection in sept which is rumored to include an updated MXL type frame, but the cost may be a little staggering.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back