Bike bell / womans saddle / basket

grilla

Retro Guru
Hi all

After the above items please.

Ideally the saddle would be a black turbo saddle.

Likewise the bell and basket would be chrome and retro in their style and temporality.

Many thanks!

I have a few differing style chrome bells.

As for saddles, there's a brown ladies turbo on Hilary Stones website but it's £32 incl post & a bit average in condition. There aren't many ladies turbo saddles around tbh and unless you get on with men's saddles which might well be likely too narrow for your sit bones you might need to look for a wider gents like a Rolls
Madison used to make a nice ladies saddle (old stye not the newer guff), also Selle San Marco Anatomica was a nice retro ladies saddle that was comfy.

Re:

Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any photos of the bells please?

They are all Christmas presents for my girlfriend, not for me! She has a mens turbo at the moment which is too hard. I managed to get a womens turbo from Tel before but it got nicked!

I'll rustle up some pics for you, did you want to PM me an email so I can forward them direct, I do have a good condition Rolls but tbh unless she is a very slender lady I'd say you want something at least 150mm if not more. Rolls saddles are 143mm, the mens turbo is even less IIRC.
If I had to give an honest opinion, get a modern saddle. I know it might not be in keeping with the bike but honestly she'll appreciate the comfort. I actually bought (another) one of these http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/spor ... -prod27308 a few years back for the missus as she'd done a 40 miler straight off the bat with little in the way of bike riding experience. If she sits fairly upright on the bike then all the pressure is going through her sit bones and this type of saddle is perfect. pressure relieving channel, short length, good width and enough give so she can ride for miles without any probs.

Re:

Hi I have a Milremo ladies specific saddle, Its got that slightly padded feel and itis in fair
to good condition looking for £10-00 +post If you wish to see a pic please advise Email
so I can respond.
Regards silverlightning

Re:

Ding ding!! £5 posted, paypal gift.

Attachments

• DSCF2388resize.jpg
    DSCF2388resize.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 578
Back