Campy rear QR skewer, 27.2mm post, 1" ahead stem, ti bars

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm after the following for a project, please reply if you have anything suitable. All parts must be new, NOS or absolutely minty please!

rear Campy QR skewer, 130mm OLD

nice black 1" ahead stem, for 25.4mm bars - I would consider shimming a 1 1/8" stem

nice black 27.2mm post, with setback - Thomson perhaps?

titanium flat bar, 25.4mm clamp with some sweep preferred... aluminium with ti finish considered, such as 3ttt. Ideally NOT with ugly central shim!

Thanks for looking :)

Re: new wanted list... 10 speed Campy stuff, Mavic rims + more

ITM Millenium stem (120mm I think) and seatpost any good?

dbmtb":2egaiv3z said:
ITM Millenium stem (120mm I think) and seatpost any good?

Postage might be a killer? But pics would be great if possible, cheers! :)

I have a new unsed stronglight chainring for campag cranks, 52 or 53t, I forget which. Only the large one though. I might have a campag 39 or 42 to go with it though. There's a thread somewhere with the chainring - I think I was asking 17.50 GBP posted. Wil have a look for a small one tomorrow if you're interested

Got a nearly new centaur 13-26 cassette if it's any good for you. £35 posted.
Also got a very good condition Easton EC70 carbon post with 20mm of layback in very nice condition. £30 posted.

Let me know if either are of interest and I will take pictures for you.

Rich

foz":3g4zivr6 said:
I have a new unsed stronglight chainring for campag cranks, 52 or 53t, I forget which. Only the large one though. I might have a campag 39 or 42 to go with it though. There's a thread somewhere with the chainring - I think I was asking 17.50 GBP posted. Wil have a look for a small one tomorrow if you're interested

Would you accept £15 posted for the 52/53t ring? I ask as I sold one a year ago for less :facepalm: thanks

Back