Campagnol Track / Pista Cranks?

stringfellow1946

Senior Retro Guru
Dose anyone have any of the following
Campagnolo Super Record track/Pista R/hand Crank Arm 170mm
Or a pair of cranks 170mm
Also the 5 correct length chainring bolts
I don’t need the chain ring
But I will consider taking a complete set.
PM me if you have anything with photos & prices please.

Thanks
Chris

There is a pair of track cranks in the kit I am selling for a friend who has passed away.I will get some pics but might not be untill Fri.jm.

sawston_vulcan":139rz80f said:
Ok not....Campag.....Sugino 75....170mm crank arms....and matching BB.......£170 posted....both in very good condition bar some heel rub on NDS crank arm.....includes crankbolts, chainring bolts....post would be SD

Pics tomorrow

OK Thanks But not what I'm after.

Yes I know sawaton-vulcan, but I have already been offered a couple of 165mm C-Rec & a Miche c/sets with bottom brackets for free by ex team members of mine BUT its is a Super Record 170mm that I want.
or just the R/Hand Crank & chain ring bolts

Just out of curiosity whats the difference between the Super Record Pista Cranks and the standard Nuovo Record Pista cranks? The chainrings were different I know but just curious about the cranks themselves................

Shaun

Midlife":122rbpyg said:
Just out of curiosity whats the difference between the Super Record Pista Cranks and the standard Nuovo Record Pista cranks? The chainrings were different I know but just curious about the cranks themselves................

Shaun

GOOD Question!! I've no idea. :oops:

BITD we removed the support for the inner ring from the crank arms and called them "Pista", to my eye they did indeed look like Pista cranks. Might be a cheaper option.................

Also did the same for single chainringed TT Bikes LOL

Shaun

Back