Mavic Cosmos/Cosmic rear hub/cassette/axle/freehub [SORTED]

insanefred

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking for either one of these rear wheels, a hub, or even just an axle and freehub to repair a Mavic Cosmos. Love that blue anodising...
Cheers

Edit: now sorted, thanks to walkmanman

Re: Mavic Cosmos/Cosmic rear hub/cassette/axle/freehub

if you cannot find anything locally i have a black wheel here with a dead rim ..

Re:

I have a Cosmos Carbone 20 hole hub if this is the right type you need? I realise the Carbone's rim is a different type to whichever anodized one you're presumably planning to build around the hub, but I guess you might still be interested if it's simply a matter of your wanting to find a 20 hole hub for it.

Thanks for the offers you two. Just to be more specific, it's a type of hub and cassette used around 2000-2001. It's a 28 hole rear hub, specific to the cosmos/early cosmics.

Re:

Um, as it happens I also have what I'm pretty sure is one of these older standard Cosmos hubs. I don't know the year for a certainty, so I guess I could PM you a pic if this could be a crucial thing? And the hub is still laced to a dead rim, so please advise how much importance you place in having the whole thing, as opposed to just axle/freehub- as i'd hope to avoid the work of breaking up the wheel if poss!

Subject: Mavic Cosmos/Cosmic rear hub/cassette/axle/freehub

insanefred said:
I'm looking for either one of these rear wheels, a hub, or even just an axle and freehub to repair a Mavic Cosmos. Love that blue anodising...

pm replied to

Attachments

• 237.jpg
    237.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 627
Back