Touring bike/frame (60 cm)

Ciccioformaccio

Dirt Disciple
I'm after a complete bike or frame to build up for longer rides but also with the option to fit mudguards and a rack for light touring. Something with braze ons for the above and maybe cantos.

Thnk you in advance

C.

Hi,
I have a 60cm 1991 Raleigh Royal (the black and silver one) I'm looking to change it for the same but in a 57. If I find another or an alternative, would you be interested in mine?

I have a 1984 62cm Peugeot Paris-Nice frame you can have FOC for collection.
It has mudguard eyes but not pannier connections. I've just stripped it down and can't bring myself to put in a skip! It's a good frame, Vitus tubing. Takes long drop rear brake to give mudguard clearance.
Yours if you want it.

Attachments

• Peugeot rebuild June 2012 (640x480).jpg
    Peugeot rebuild June 2012 (640x480).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 426
Very nice frame ! and thank you very much for your kind offer. Unfortunately I am located a little too far away from you and I have some problem to collect the frame, but I am thinking how to proceed.

Which type of callipers did you use on the set up displayed in the picture? Is the colour stil the original one ? I cannot find any similar bike on the web ... :D :D

C.

I used Shimano 600ex calipers on the rear. The colour isn't original, I had it resprayed professionally years ago, when to the Peugeot colours when Richard Virenque rode to the King of the Mountains on a Peugeot. Here's a link to the catalogue of the original bike spec. http://www.cyclespeugeot.com/PDFs/1984UK.pdf
After 30 years there's only the frame material left of the original bike!

Back