W: modern hybrid frame, speci sirrus or? XLarge

fritzlite

Senior Retro Guru
Or other tall large frame, ca 56 cm tt..As my back is toast..not to pricey
Pref 18-20cm headtube, 700c...for v-brakes, sloping frame..alu,steel
Newer specialized sirrus..prefferd...or Merida speeder, norco vfr..or?

Pp user, you must be willing to ship to Denmark
Cheers

Re: W: modern hybrid frame, speci sirrus. Large

thanks for the heads up... was hoping for newer frame, and forks incl

I have a 58cm Cube 700c frameset, 42c tyre clearance, in VGC. Disc only though and very long TT. How tall ru?

Well to be specific it's disc or rim at the rear with a disc only fork, so you could run a BB5/BB7 up front and a v-brake at the rear (with matching v-brake levers) provided you have a disc compatible front wheel

Got wheelset and frogglegs i wanna use..so got to be for rimbrakes both ends
But thanks. For offering

I'll be getting rid of my Specialized Globe Pro very soon, I'm just shy of 6ft and though not the largest of the frames within the range it's an easy bike to set up for all heights/reaches.
With my upturned ITM millenium stem (in this pic it isn't and is lower) the top of the flat bars are 102cm from the ground, I have a specialized stem that gives an even higher rise.
The effective top tube length centre to centre is 57cm
I'd really be wanting to include the Avid V-brake calipers & levers plus the Shimano triple chainset & BB which are all in excellent condition.
If you don't know the frame it is one of the best ever all round ones made in my humble opinion. Chunky carbon forks, carbon rear seat stays and aluminium triangle/chainstays. All the mudguard/pannier rack mounting points you could ever want including low rider mounts on the fork.
Fits std 130mm OLN wheels no problem and I've been using road wheels since I got it, (swapped out the deore wheels straight away and currently runs with an Ultegra/Open pro ceramic).
The frame is in excellent condition, no dents and the paintwork is equally great with just a couple of minor scratches. Transparent protetive patches have been used to avoid cable rub on the headstock and a chainstay wrap also (full length variant which is different to the one in the pic)

I'm still using it at present but am near to completion of its replacement. The photo below was taken a few years ago.
Hit me up if it might be of interest

Attachments

• Specialized globe pro.jpg
    Specialized globe pro.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 866
Back