Campag Rally rear derailleur

Apple Tree

GT Fan
With next years L'Eroica Brittania in mind, does any one have a Rally long cage rear derailleur to sell ? My old legs need lower gears !

Thanks for looking.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Midlife":367wu5me said:
Nicely cut out downtube shifters...................

Shaun

Can you place any of the other components, at first I thought the chainset was a g.s but then realised it wasn't

Any ideas how much a Rally mech is? All I found was Nos at £250 on ebay.

Regards
Chris

Thanks for this ChrisKona. If it was nearer I would definitely go for this. I don't approve of stripping down old bikes for parts but in this case the Rally mech is worth it, but only if you are going to use it please, not for re-sale. The front derailleur is Campag also and the chain set is a rusty cottered with a chain wheel carrier with Criterium type rings attached. The frame has some class about it and would make a good winter or ride to work bike.
At £60 certainly worth buying for any one local to Leeds.

Funnily enough I was looking at the same bike for the same reason. If the frame had had fancy lugs I would have bought it.

Mark.

Funnily enough I was looking at the same bike for the same reason. If the frame had had fancy lugs I would have bought it

The last time I looked the sale had finished so I assume some one bought it as I believe it was £60 BIN. A good purchase if they know what they have got.

DaccordiMark must mean you ammirare that wonderful Italian brand ? Do you have one (or two) ?

Latest posts

Back