WANTED: C-Record Era brake hoods, btm bracket

Robster914

Retro Guru
Does anyone have a pair of white brake lever hoods for Campagnolo C-Record/Croce d'aune era they are willing to sell. Would take complete lever set if £ is right...

Also 111mm Italian thread 70mm width bottom bracket of the same era Must be in good nick....

Many thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi chaps thanks for touching base... I think ted that the hoods are a bit strong for my budget, so still on the look out..

Letape, if the bb is in good nick then definitely interested, how much do you want for it?

Apologies Rob - I just saw this now and it's gone to a mate who also had a need for one. Good luck with your search.

Re:

Hi bike nut, many thanks. The ones I am after are aero ones for late 80 early 90 levers. The bottom of the hoods aren,t a straight line round where the levers come out the brake body but has a slight kink ( hope that Make sense !

Back