View
I'm a tight git so £50 posted max

57/58/59cm

reasonable steel - 531 etc, plus the moon on a stick

paint - optional

rust - most likely

what have you?

Re: cheap road frame?

Pug frame with headset BB seat post and saddle £30; no dings or dents. Chain rash on RH stay.
55 seat, 56 top CT-CT

Attachments

• pug frame1.jpg
    pug frame1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 530
Re:

Hi LGF. I've got a 60cm Dawes Renown that's surplus to requirements. Had plans for it, but have too much going on now. Not exactly in A1 condition, but it's serviceable and made from 531. I'm asking £20 for it, which is exactly what I paid. You're not too far from me,so could maybe meet halfway if you're interested. Regards, Marge

Re: Re:

marge602":51k1msnf said:
Hi LGF. I've got a 60cm Dawes Renown that's surplus to requirements. Had plans for it, but have too much going on now. Not exactly in A1 condition, but it's serviceable and made from 531. I'm asking £20 for it, which is exactly what I paid. You're not too far from me,so could maybe meet halfway if you're interested. Regards, Marge

Sounds like a plan - 'Little Scotland' - Corby?

just got to liquidize a few assets as we've had to replace a car, so any spare spendies have gone out the window.

Re:

No probs. I'll pm you some photos first, so there aren't any wasted journeys involved. Will dig it out of the shed tomorrow morning and take pics and send em.

Back