looking for Alan bike (or frame) < = 54 cm, please

MAMIL65

Dirt Disciple
I've decided the hankering for a nice Alan alloy framed bike; the one with bonded joints, isn't going away.

I'm ideally looking for a complete bike (as building one up always seems to cost me three times what I expect !), but a frame in the right condition would be ok too.

I'm short of leg, so looking at max 54 cm seat tube (centre to top). A wee bit smaller would be ok.

TIA

I have an Alan CX frame that is shorter that 54cm includes a Royce BB and a Campag headset......£150 posted....i can measure ST and TT if you are interested....it is in very good condition....plus do pics etc....130mm rear dropout spacing.....got a Shimano CX chainset [46/36] with Phil Wood external BB as an alternative to the Royce Sq taper BB.

I have a vitus lugged aluminium road bike in the garage, pink main tubes if your intterested I'll dig it out.54cm frame.

Cheers mate. Think I'll pass on the pink

If it was purple, my lady wife would have said YES for sure, but......pink........... I think it's a polite, thanks, but no thanks.

I have a Guerciotti Sprint, like the one in this picture I scavenged off the internet. It is a 54 and has done extremely low miles. I also have the original 7s 105 groupset but not the wheels. It is an Alan with the italian brands stickers on it, I can provide photos.

Only downside is, I live in New Zealand, and I don't know what the postage would be. PM me a if you want photos. I haven't got a price in mind as I wasn't planning on selling it, but it would free up space to hang another frame in the garage and never use that either.

Cheers

Attachments

• DSCF3148.jpg
    DSCF3148.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 610
Re:

Hi there

Fabulous frame, thanks for the picture. Much as I might like it though, it can't make sense to ship it half way around the world. Surely there are bike lovers closer to home who'd leap at the chance to put it on the road ?

Cheers

Andrew

Back