Various Mavic wheels

walkmanman

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all,
Looking for some Mavic wheels seeing as I've accumulated a good few single ones but would prefer having pairs of the same model for some classy bike builds I'm attempting.
The wheels I need-
Open Pro Sup rear
CXP22 front
CXP21 rear
Open Sport rear (silver)
Open (purple label) SUP front
Open Pro with track hub front (silver)
Aksium Race rear

All need to be clincher fitting with black coloured rims unless otherwise stated above, and hubs really need to be Tiagra quality or above. And also need to be cassette fitting- either Campy or Shimano. Unfortunately, I'm not too up on which years/generation each of the models I need belongs to- the only pointer I can give is that, of the models that are still in production, my wheels are at least two generations behind. I can let you know a fuller description if you get in touch.
I'd also prefer a local collection (London) unless you might have a good few of my list, in which case I'd consider shipping. And down to earth prices only please, as I don't believe any of my required wheels are particularly rare etc...

If you mean the dark red/burgndy labelled Open SUP CD then I've got one on a Shimano 600/tricolour front hub. Some wear but not knackered by any stretch. DT Swiss Double butted spokes x 32 all straight. Hub runs pretty smoothly with no notchiness, rim is reasonably true with no hops or dings
I'm N.Herts so posting probably only option but could do it for £28 inclusive.

Re:

Thanks anyway, but I did mention above that I'd only consider paying for P&P if the seller was able to offer me a few of the wheels I'm after

Latest posts

Back