Aluminium Frame 58

Dale cannon

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for a nice aluminium frame and carbon fork.

Size 58 would be perfect but could go a size either way.

Cannondale, Merckx, Colnago, etc...

Thanks.

Got a minty mint condition Principia Rex ellipse project, original Isaac Carbon fork & principia(FRM) headset.
These were just about the best alu frames ever made, stiff without being harsh, for me this takes off like a rocket ship when you press down on the pedals.
There are some very minor surface scratches on one of the fork legs from where a wheelset slipped in my boot and the teeth of the cassette went across it (you can barely feel the scratches tbh) otherwise the frameset is completely unscathed, you'd be hard pressed to find a better one.
In the pic it's shown with other shiny things that aren't included unless you'd like to buy them seperate :D

58c-t, I'm 5ft 11 and it fits me fine.
the other bits are a new Bonty cf post, Cirrus 4ZA Pro stem and Modolo Curvissimo bars
10424387655_7b989f0c33_b.jpg

top tube is 55.5cm c-c, head tube is 13.7cm, wheelbase 98.5cm
I've got quite long arms for my body (2inches longer than my height..big ape index..lol) and with the 110mm stem in the pic it's a nice sportif upright position as my shoulders are knacked these days. The seatpost is showing for someone about 2-3 inches taller, I just didn't want to insert it too far :cool:

an alan cyclocross frame (with top tub a bit ovalized , in order to fit better on the shoulder when you have to carry bike ) size 57 , could you be interested?
bye
ale

or a vitus 979 size 56

Back