Wheels Wanted.

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
I think my experiment with tubulars is coming to an end. The cycling gods suggested this to me by making my tin of Pit Stop fly off never to be seen again!

So I'm looking for a set of clinchers. Shimano or Campag makes no difference as it'll never index anyway.

Would rather have cassette and tyres included. Dropouts are 130s.

What's out there?

got a very nice pair of 600 ultegra/Open 4 CD, front rim totally unscathed bar one very small patch, rear has some of the CD coating off but the braking surface is completely unscored/flat as a pancake. Hubs spin up lovely, either DT's or Sapim double butted spokes 36/3x
in super condition, nice tan wall Specialized touring II in 28mm flavour which have had hardly any use, though aren't 'new' tyres are not cracking in any way, plus I've got a 9 speed cassette somewhere I could probably throw in.
£169 posted via courier, £160 collected Letchworth Garden City
11738048213_d45d9982d5_h.jpg

Hi Tony. Those are lovely but will double the value of the whole bike. I'll bear them in mind but leave the ad running for a week or so.

Thanks.

Ive got some wheels off my Trek that i've just replaced,

The bikes a 2013 Trek one series 1.1 and the wheels have done less than 400 miles, no cassette though, i've got tyres i can let you have but no inner tubes.

The wheels have black Bontrager AT750 32 hole rims, black spokes and black no name hubs, had an 8 speed cassette on them

Jeff

alanf1968":3uincljo said:
Nice campag 8 speed on Ambrosio Dr Martin with stainless spokes, with tyres and tubes £50 if interested?

Alanf1968

I'm very aware that I am not the original poster, so do not want to muscle in or hijack his request thread. That said, if these wheels are not of interest to Iwasgoodonce (and if the Ambrosio rims are chrome rather anodised) then I would be interested in them.

Very happy though to sit back for the OP to decide

HW

Thanks for getting back with the info; sadly I'm after shiny alloy. Shame because I really like Ambrosio rims... :).

Back