WTD: Basic 7spd rear road wheel (London based)

Godwin_Austen

Retro Guru
I'm being a good samaritan and repairing / rebuilding a friend's commuter bike that got trashed by some idiots while locked up outside her flat.

Managed to rescue the front wheel but the rear is toast. I'm after something very basic with a 7 spd shimano freehub (or an 8-9 speed with spacer) that I can pop on as a replacement. Cassette and tyre fine so just after a wheel. Silver rim ideally (or perhaps black if there's a pair of wheels out there that I can get hold of cheaply enough).

Trying to keep costs down - doesn't need to be anything special as long as it is true and the rim has a bit of life left in it - max is probably £20-25.

If you're London based even better as I can probably arrange to meet you and pick up wheel.

Help me bring a bike back to life!

Thanks folks

[departs to rummage through spares box to find replacement seatpost, saddle, seatclamp, handlebars, rear rack etc that might work...]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back