The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for something to swap all the running gear from my 56cm too small apparently 1990 Basso onto.(yes Mat i know) Don't want a major project or one that requires a search for odd parts etc. F+F minimum or inc wheels if nice.

The basso is in my sig and is pretty standard stuff. I can't drive at present but will be able to come and pick up after 19th Feb unless posting.

as for budget, whatever i can get away with ;) If it's blue, it might just slip in unnoticed. tempt me! Not bothered what but I'll have to love it to change over. Planning to come back stronger and on a bike that fits?

Thanks THM

Re: 60-62cm road frame anything considered

Needs to be 60-62 c to c for it to be worth changing. Thanks

I have this - I have lost the 'urge'

file.php

Morning large cheesy one. What size is it? C to C looks short or is it the angle?

Go on I'll nibble. What were you looking for? And remember my condition.

It 'owes' me about £250 so how about £180 delivered?

All you have to do is fit bar tape and a saddle of your choice...

Reaches for gtn spray. Is that as is inc wheels etc? Don't need pedals as don't do clipless as they're the devil's work.

Sex it up then............... Never heard of it. But what's new!

Edit: found site on google and liking it. Please PM some decent pics and spec when you have chance. Off out for my walk.

Suitably unusual. Thanks.

Anybody fancy a 56cm basso! :LOL:

Like I said, all you need to do is add bar tape of your choice.

Schils is a Belgian guy: http://www.veloschils.com/index.html

carbon forks, Sora shifters, Tiagra mechs, DA chainset. Bit of a mish mash but I'm sure you'll do a better job than me. I lost interest halfway through the build. Mr Panda's ex Gippieme Techno wheels etc.

Braaaaand new chain/ cassette, cables and all that. Just sort of gave up so it ended up being a chore to finish.

You might have to find a 27.2mm seatpost, I might have used the BBB one elsewhere.

See edit. Interested. Must get out.

Back