Looking for a modern 54cm steel road frame

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,
Im on the lookout for a modern road frame in 54cm. My eyes have been catching the De Rosa Corum. But an nice 953 frame would also be nice. Kind of expecting to be paying off quite a lot for it. However finds the De rosa and the Moda frames that is listed on ebay at the moment a little to high priced...
Any one have a good one on sale or know of someone that have? Must be able to ship to Denmark.
Jakob

Does it have to be steel? I have a beautiful Ellsworth Flite made of Easton al that is a really light and smooth ride. Also got a super light Scott Addict fork to go with it.
If it's of any interest let me know and I will take some pictures.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the offer. But yes, it have to be steel. Ultimatly I would like to have a 953 frame. But it sreally costy, so some 853, Nivacrome, Columbus Max would be able to do the job...

Cheers
Jakob

Honestly no idea. Tracked and insured is probably getting on for £70 or so, but that is only a guess.

If you're definitely interested I can break it down and pack it and see how much it weighs.

Pm me.

ForestHill":1th1y1br said:
Honestly no idea. Tracked and insured is probably getting on for £70 or so, but that is only a guess.

If you're definitely interested I can break it down and pack it and see how much it weighs.

Pm me.

Will do. Thirst thing is that I have to figure out if its suits my requirements. Had a 1-1/8", tig'ed larger -sized tube in my mind... But your frame has another charme

Absolutely. I'm moving house in a week so will be breaking it down this weekend possibly. There is an interested party elsewhere but he's just waiting for some funds so hasn't committed.

Back