Lyotard Marcel Berthet Pedals (Still looking...)

Re: Lyotard Marcel Berthet Pedals

I am sure a pair of these were on ebay 2 days ago and i do not think they sold. If you can work out how to search for items which have not sold they may get re-advertised.

Good luck,

Richard

Thanks Richard. Yeah, a pair I was watching finished on Sunday... But I forgot to bid! Think they sold for around £30 - £35 which would've been fine too.

I was not watching them just caught sight of them in passing. Pity they sold. I will keep an eye out.

Richard

Thanks. Appreciate it. Usually doesn't take too long to find some. They made them for decades!

LOL

I have heard that before, you see plenty until you actually need them - then, for some odd reason, they get very scarce and their price rises - happens me all the time!

Richard

Thanks for the further replies.

Richard - those look nice, but it has to be the wide, flat Berthet ones.

Vintage Bike Cave are hopefully digging out a set, waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed! Otherwise, in the meantime, still looking...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back