Campagnolo Triple Braze On Front Mech

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a Campagnolo Triple Braze On Front Mech, ideally Centaur but will consider any model as long as it is silver.

It will probably be okay, they only started triples from the time they were naming their parts (with a couple of exceptions). I maybe bidding on a Racing T tonight so if you could give me a bit more of an idea of what you have then I'd rather buy from you, pending price :D

Here's pic when it arrived, it's all very shiny and new now, but too dark to take a nice pic, usually sell these for 20 PP gift including post.
I'll send pics tomoz if you are interested?

Attachments

• sannino mech.jpg
    sannino mech.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 148
Oh it looks like a double. Must be the angle of the picture and the fact its with a double chainset.

Not sure what model that is! Not 100% sure it will work with the ergo set up but willing to give it a try. Let's see some upto date pics but I think I'll keep my eye on the Racing T too.

Many thanks

Tel":3vf5cbhv said:
Oh it looks like a double. Must be the angle of the picture and the fact its with a double chainset.

Not sure what model that is! Not 100% sure it will work with the ergo set up but willing to give it a try. Let's see some upto date pics but I think I'll keep my eye on the Racing T too.

Many thanks
you on the jazz woodbines Tel 3 rings in the pic! :mrgreen:

OMG! That's embarrassing! So it is, my excuse is that I'm looking on my phone....

That N or S Record triple is pretty rare and if that is the triple that goes with then perhaps it should stay together.

Back