6 Speed compact Freewheel NOW SORTED

stringfellow1946

Senior Retro Guru
Hi lads
I'm after a 6 speed COMPACT/ULTRA Freewheel 12-21, 13-21 or some thing very close English or Italian Thread.
NOT a 13-18 straight through block.
PM me with photos & price if you have anything.
happy New year to you all.

Cheers
Chris

Re: 6 Speed compact Freewheel

Just to clarify do you not want a straight through 12-18 or just not a 13-18 :?:

kermitgreenkona88":2at2aorl said:
Just to clarify do you not want a straight through 12-18 or just not a 13-18 :?:
sorry I just noticed i made error in the listing which I've now altered, it now reads correctly 12-21 or 13-21. I do not want anything else.

I think I might have something - but can you confirm what determines 'compact' as I'm not up on freewheel dimensions.
I've got a used Sachs 14/20 (14,15,16,17,18,20) Marking are: EY-N7, 6S & W6

The 'height' of the set from the tips of the teeth on the 1st sprocket to the 6th is about 27mm. The actual height of the set when placed on a surface is about 32mm. The distance between the points of the teeth is about 7mm.

It came off of a Miche Champion hub and I'm 99% sure it's an English thread - as the hub will take a Hope Clickster I have.

I've yet to clean it up and try and work out what it's worth - but let me know if you're interested and I'll clean it up over the weekend.

Back