Shimano 600 Front Derailleur

Apple Tree

GT Fan
I am building up an early 90's Italian road bike with Shimano 600, just because I have a lot of it !

However, I need a Front Derailleur for double chain wheel and braze on fitting. FD 6400 series, Tri-Colour, 7/8 speed gruppo probably, in excellent visual condition and good working order.
Photo appreciated together with price and how to pay you. Shipping from UK only please.

Thanks for looking.

Hi.
Have got a nos 600ax FD for braze on. Might be too early for you and it has side pull actuation so presumably needs a pulley. £15.00 posted.
Will try attach pics but if I fail pm me your email addy and I'll send.

A couple of pics.

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-12-29 at 18.41.jpg
    Photo on 2013-12-29 at 18.41.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 251
  • Photo on 2013-12-29 at 18.42.jpg
    Photo on 2013-12-29 at 18.42.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 251
Suggers, Thanks so much for all the time and effort you have put in to send me the photos. However, you are right it is a bit early for me but for anyone who wants that era a great buy.

Many thanks.

Still looking.

Kiwideturin, Thanks for replying but if the FD is for a band on fitting taking the loop off does not convert it for a braze on fitting. It is an entirely different attachment at manufacture.
However, thanks for looking.

Igottaserrotta, Thanks for the pics but this is a later version than I want. Lovely mech though with the red anodizing.
Ideally I want FD 6400 with Tri-Colour markings; there must be one out there some where ?

I recently purchased a lot of USED & NOS items from a local bike shop that went out of biz and I have boxes and boxes of components in my basement and I will go through them and look to see if I have what you need. I'll send you pictures of it if I find it. Sounds good to you?
Petr

Back