Shimano Campagnolo Groupset

frenchdna

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm new to this site and this is my first post. Just recently managed to get my hands on a Colnago C40 frame, and need to find a groupset for it.

If any of you have for sale or know of anyone who is selling a 9 speed Shimano groupset 7700 (or something similar) please let me know.

I will also consider campagnolo as haven't 100% made my mind up on Shimano. Is just that I grew up with Shimano and find it easier to work with.

Thanks

i have choice of 2 dura ace groups 9 speed (7700). Also have a 10 speed SRAM Red group but its for a BB30 bottom bracket.

Hello Boggy.

Thanks for the reply. Could you give me some details. Just the usual questions. What sort of condition? Do you have the bottom bracket (Italian or English thread)? Cassette size? Etc. etc. etc.

Thanks again.

In good general condition apart from usual little scrapes on hoods (no tears). If you pm me ur email I can send me some pix. Group parts consist of shifters, mechs, calipers, Chainset and bottom bracket (ITA thread). Of the 2 chainsets, both have good teeth one has some chrome peel, nothing serious just cosmetic.

Hi
I have a full 10 speed Ultegra 6700 groupset, levers/shifters for hidden bar cables, 12/23 cassette, 172.5 53/39 chainset, f&r brake calipers, f&r mechs, chain if wanted. Very good condition, done about 1000 miles. Not really the stuff for a retro but if you're interested!???

Merry Christmas
Brian

Hello Brian

Thanks for the offer, but like you say, a 6700 groupset is a bit too modern for my bike.

Thanks anyway

Merry Christmas to you to

Back