Campag/Moser kit

sam samuel

Retro Newbie
Looking for a nice clean pair of late 80's braze on down tube shifters to suit 8 speed, also a 27.2 mm aero seat post and interested in any components Moser specific.

Upadate:
Have sourced the levers - thanks for the offer.

Still Looking for a seat post and anything Moser specific

Hi
I've got a Campag Gran Sport rear mech, Moser chainset (FM painted into it), Moser stem (pantographed). Let me know if any of these are of interest. I can photograph tomorrow and get more details. Cheers

Thanks for the offer I have a pantographed stem and not really on the lookout for a rear mech but thanks for getting back to me

I maybe interested in the Moser stem but as you didn't put the price I' don't know if I am for certain and I'm not interested enough to pm you to find out.....

Moral of the story; INCLUDE PRICES IN REPLY TO WANTED ADVERTS!!! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262479

Re: The post above this one....

The reason I didn't put a price in is that the stuff is at my girlfriend's place and I didn't have it in front of me in order to assess an appropriate value. On that basis, it would have been unfair to pluck figures out of the air.

I'm not quite sure what the purpose of your post actually was? If it was to get a price on the stem, you didn't have to PM me, just typing a reply would have been sufficient. If it was to remind me of the rules, then just do that. But please do it more politely and I'd rather you didn't use upper case. It feels offensive.

I haven't used Retrobike for a good while and when I have I've always played by the rules. And wouldn't knowingly do anything else.

Back