Large frameset

Dale cannon

Senior Retro Guru
Hi, I'm looking for a large steel frameset with around a 57 TT and 60 ST.

Decent tube set and mudguard eyes would beg refectory.

The condition of the paint is unimportant, the worse the better, but no dents please.

Many thanks.

cdale caad5 in 59 (ish- i will have to double check it) cm? will require repaint for a minter but ok for commuting. asking £150 + delivery (collection available from nw london). pm me if you will be interested in.

I have a Raleigh Vitesse, white/rainbow paint, Reynolds 531, I think it is a 59cm frame. PM if interested! I'm live High Wycombe and I work near Heathrow M4.

Thanks

sensi":mon6p6z3 said:
cdale caad5 in 59 (ish- i will have to double check it) cm? will require repaint for a minter but ok for commuting. asking £150 + delivery (collection available from nw london). pm me if you will be interested in.

The top tube is too small for me, I've got the next size up and they pretty special frames.

Mr Panda":2lyjp8sb said:
I have Gitane frameset which looks like this one........

http://classiclightweights.net/france/g ... 77-gitane/

French threads but I have most of the necessary parts - BB, headset, stem, bars etc. 60/61cm

Really nice shade of metallic blue :cool:

Actual photos on request if yer interested

Thanks, but modern kit will be going on it so I think the French threads and sizes will make this a little too complicated. Lovely looking bike though.

Back