36 hole hubs

80's bike and 5-speed don't really go together? What is the bike?

I should have a pair of small flange Maillard/PelissierNormandy hubs (can't remember which but they're all very similar) in my stash. Hollow axle for QR's - and probably 5 speed - but I'll have to check.

its probably more like late 70's not able to find out what the bike is, something german possibly, I have put a thread with pic in the retro bike section under 'what is it- cant find anything'. it is 5 speed. with freewheel I believe, didn't know there was options, bad research on my part

Hi , if you're still looking for some hubs, i've got a pair of Maillard 700's, small flange, 36 hole, sealed bearings still as smooth as butter with no play. They've got an OLN at the rear of 122.5mm so should be fine for a 5/6 speed threaded block. Let me know if you're interested and i'll sort out some photos. Cheers Matt

I will have a measure up when I get home. all dependant on what price you're looking for really, if you wanted to pm me.
thanks for getting in contact

Old Ned":pj7rqx8t said:
I should have a pair of small flange Maillard/PelissierNormandy hubs (can't remember which but they're all very similar) in my stash. Hollow axle for QR's - and probably 5 speed - but I'll have to check.

Found them, they're Pelissier, 125mm OLN, bearings are good as is the overall condition. PM me if you're interested.

Hi, I have a pair of Zeus 36 spoke hubs in good condition. looking for £25-00 + post
Rear hub 120mm oln.
Alternatively a pair of Suntour 36 spoke (Rear 125mm oln)
Looking for £20-00+ post. Please advise E mail by pm if you need pic.

Regards silverlightning

Back