Mavic 500 rear freewheel hub 36H

dg91130

Dirt Disciple
I don't suppose anybody would have one in their part hoards? If so and you will sell, please get in touch via pm here. Thanks, Darren

I have a Mavic rear hub that needs some attention (looks to have been reversed for a fixed conversion?) not sure on the model I'll dig it out tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies gents, seems like it might not be a straightforward one then. I assume I would be able to use the axle from my azzuro hub for the time being and if bearings are relatively easy to source then I may be interested in yours theoldfm. It's going to be for a winter re-lace job so not really urgent

I would doubt very much if the Azzurro axle would fit a Mavic 500 series hub

Over the last 6 months the 500/550 and 501 hubs seem to have rocketed in price, also supplies seem to be dwindling. I guess everyone had discovered just how goood they are

Attachments

• Mavic 500031a.jpg
    Mavic 500031a.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 698
I've got a pair of grumbly 500's but they are 32 hole. Where do I get the bearings from? Or does anyone want them ?

bugloss":2lxgg7ja said:
I've got a pair of grumbly 500's but they are 32 hole. Or does anyone want them ?

I could be interested, how much are you wanting for them?

Er........

They are stuck 1000 miles away in Dads' garage and I won't be looking at them till the 5th September.

I'll post some pictures in the for sale section when I get there and I'll let you know. I just want to check them over first to make sure they are fit to sell. They came off a used wheel set where I wanted the rim.

Latest posts

Back