Team Z carbon TVT bike/frame wanted

Walter

Dirt Disciple
I am on the hunt for a '90 Team Z TVT carbon complete bike or frame & fork. I would love to find a real team bike in the HM carbon, but one of the production replica bikes (in the regular carbon, not the HM) would be fine.

Does anyone have any leads on any that may be out there?

Thanks!

Walter in the USA

oonaff":39fornqt said:
no but it would be great if you could launch some pics of your collection please

I will get some up very soon...probably in a week due to some work issues. Is this the appropriate part of the site to post them on?

I would launch them under a new topic, 'under reader's bikes' and ask the original request again, im sure there are lots of lemond fans
here who would love to see your collection in particular the ti team z. i thought he used 'light speed'?
im still getting bits for my gan glx. what was gregs size frame 56cm ? cheer's

oonaff":20dy92xw said:
I would launch them under a new topic, 'under reader's bikes' and ask the original request again, im sure there are lots of lemond fans
here who would love to see your collection in particular the ti team z. i thought he used 'light speed'?
im still getting bits for my gan glx. what was gregs size frame 56cm ? cheer's

My Z ti bike is the prototype that Tom Kellogg built that was followed by more for the team in '91. My understanding is that they debuted at the '91 Giro. It was the prototype for the Merlin Extralight. Kellog design and Merlin did the build up for him.

The production bikes were then built by Sandvik and the gen 2 LeMond Bicycle Company ti bikes by Clark Kent in Colorado.

A bit on the bike and a photo can be found here: http://www.pavedmag.com/featured/5-reas ... %99re-not/

I'll put more up later. 56 is the size for GL.

thanks walter captivating flaired jeans, butt jointed titanium and even sean kelly there once again he deserves
the Irish equivelent of a knight hood may be'the holy order of the royal giuiness club !' i must read his new book
them paddy's really do go on and on !
well looks like greg had the raw talent and ambition at an early age, i remember him writing about every one laughing at his canary yellow bike ! I bought a gan glx in the mid 90/s and it seemed to have a mind of its own it just wanted to be ridden fast !
thanks walter .

Latest posts

Back