Wanted italian steel!

Tamandua

Retro Guru
Hi

Looking for a 55-56 quality mid range italian frame , ideally 80s or early 90s with some chrome at both ends! eg pinarello , scapin, dancelli rossin etc ( wouldn't say no to colnago masi de rosa but maybe above my price range!).

I have a 58/56 pinarello asolo and a 54 faggin chromovelato thati would be willing to swap for the right frame . Will get some pic up of anyone's interested ( these are also for sale but haven't got an ad up yet)

Cheers

I have a limited edition rossin from around that time, gold as opposed to chrome on the forks and stays, campag group and shamals. If you're interested message me and I will send you some photos and more details etc
Cheers

It's my 55cm 94 Serotta Colorado CR F&F. Not sure what your budget is but £400 is normally a fair price for these. I can PM you a link to some pics if you are interested.

Hi LDP

My budget is more around the £200 mark unfortunately, may plan to spend more on a respray if needed once I'm happy the frame fits me. Nice frame though!

Tamandua":36yx40y0 said:
Hi LDP

My budget is more around the £200 mark unfortunately, may plan to spend more on a respray if needed once I'm happy the frame fits me. Nice frame though!

No worries and good luck with the search. £200 should easily secure a nice frame in need of some tlc.

Have a de rosa slx and pinarello concept in genius tubing both will be over your budget. But if u hang fire couple days I may have something for you. I'll get back to you Sunday/Monday

Back