Cinelli 64 or 66 Bars in 38cm/ 40cm Width

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I was putting a new set of brake levers on my friend's concorde aquila and have noticed that she has bent the bars when she fell off several times trying to get the hang of her Look pedals for the first time! :roll:

I need either grooveless or single groove bars and the ferrule must be without scratches as the rest of this bike is spotless. I could consider 3ttt bars of a similar vintage and condition - the ferrule diameter measures 26.0mm

many thanks

craig

Hi Craig, I just found a VGC set of 64-40 giro italia bars in the cave, complete with similar condition 90mm XA stem.

They're grooveless, and have been drilled for internal brake cables. The centre section is good condition, no significant marks.

Postage for the bars is 12 quid from Spain, so how does 24 quid posted sound? If you'd like the stem too then let me know but I'll need to check the total weight before pricing, as if the package goes over 1kg then postage gets expensive!

pics tomorrow if you're interested

cheers, Andy

andy, she's already gone ahead and ordered a pair of new ones and they're on their way.

thanks anyway.

craig

Latest posts

Back