Looking for 8/9 Speed Dura Ace/Campy group

DaveB1

Dirt Disciple
For my current project I'm looking for a nice condition mid-90s group... Thinking DA 7410, Campy Chorus, that idea. I would really prefer STI/Ergo vs down tube shifters for this build, and something that is in good enough nick to not offend. Thought I had it nailed by picking up a decent bike with full Dura Ace 7400, but once the wife saw that bike she quickly claimed it as her own (this is a good thing!) :)

Let me know if you have a group you'd consider letting go of? Keep in mind that I'm on the continent (Amsterdam) so shipping would likely be involved.

Thanks in advance!

A couple of possibilities. I'm thinking about splitting this fully renovated (factory respray) Raleigh Team 531SL. It has a 90s Durace group on it in superb condition. I'd want £400 for the groupset, including the wheels.
Or I have a 90s Campag Chorus drivetrain and wheels with Ergo shifters.
If either are of interest, I can send more photos

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 144
Thanks Steve - just sent you PM.

BTW, I've been leaning toward the Campy camp lately, specifically the 8-speed stuff...

Ok. I'll get some shots of what I have tomorrow morning. Do you need wheels or just drivetrain/brakes. The Campag stuff I have is 8 speed, Ergo shifters, 39/52 crankset, brakes and wheels with Campag rims too. All hardly used.

Back