Road Stem Wanted.

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
Hi all. I'm looking for a new shorter stem for my fixed gear.

Standard one inch quill.

The new bars are black so black as a preference but not a deal breaker if it is another colour.

Length, around 120 to 130mm.

The bars are 26mm diameter.

Thanks all.

I think I have a 3TTT record in black, around 120mm. Probably 25.8mm, but should work fine with 26.0. I can check the length later on today if you're interested!

foz":1tcm08ad said:
I think I have a 3TTT record in black, around 120mm. Probably 25.8mm, but should work fine with 26.0. I can check the length later on today if you're interested!

Worth a measure I think. The bars I have are sort of carbon finished in the middle so I'll need to be able to open the clamp slightly.

here you go! 120mm centre to centre. some marks and scratches, but nothing too bad. They have a grub screw next to the clamp bolt, for opening them out and fitting bars without scratching :D

20 GBP posted?

if you want more pics just let me know!

Attachments

• DSCN9996.JPG
    DSCN9996.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN9998.JPG
    DSCN9998.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN0003.JPG
    DSCN0003.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN0004.JPG
    DSCN0004.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 213
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Go on the Foz. You'll have to re send me your payment details as I tend to delete them for security.

Thanks.

Back