Shimano 600 AX or Dura Ace AX parts, koga miyata fork

bikenrrd

Old School Hero
Hello all,

I'm looking for Shimano 600 ax parts to build up a 1983 Koga Miyata. Looking for brakes, brake levers, gear levers (for b-type / top mount braze-on), rear derailleur, front derailleur, 26.8 seatpost. I'm going to use a 600 Ultegra chainset so I can use regular pedals! Would prefer the derailleur and shifters to be Dura Ace, so that I can use a 7 speed Hyperglide cassette.

Also looking for a Hi-Manga Koga chromed fork as, although the paint on the frame is in good condition, the chrome on the fork has started to perish.

Thanks, Neil.

I have almost everything you need - rear mech, front mech, gear levers, brakes, brake levers. I have s slightly more modern 600 aero seatpost too.

Can sort pics and details tonight

Cheers, Andy

boggy":c5col6en said:
Got a band on dura ace ax front mech

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply. Do you have any pictures of the front mech and a price, please? I take it that it is for a 28.6mm outside diameter tube, as (I think) that was the only tube available in 1983? ;)

I think I also saw that you have a Dura Ace chainset available. Could you send pictures and info about that, please. I'm not going to use an AX chainset because of the funny pedal axle size, but would like something that looks similar, in 170mm crank length.

Thanks!
Neil

HI,

just to help you out - you can buy pedal adaptors for the DD cranks - have a look in the sales thread for 'ojn' - he can assist with adaptors and a spanner for them - and they are great!!!

Richard

Back