Wanted ; Mavic Open SUP CD 32H / 36H in good condition.

dicki

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi All ,
Am on the look out for a Mavic Open Pro SUP CD. Grey / black braking surface. Ideally as tidy as possible. Let me know what you have. I managed to find one for a track bike build looking for a 2nd.
Regards
Julian

I've got a few Open Pro SUP wheels but not too keen to remove from hubs. Just in case you need with hub then let me know via PM. The hubs I have are all Campagnolo Athena, Mirage and I think Chorus. Alternatively I have a newly built set of Record hubs (8sp) on an unused set of Open Pro SUP rims which don't suit their build but sadly they owe me so I will be looking for £200 for them. Let me know if any of this sounds good.

Hi, excuse the radio silence. I've dug out two Open Pro SUP rims for you. Let me know if you're still looking and I'll send pics/spec

hi
definately still looking.
i'll pm you my e-mail so you can send pic's alternatively if you have a flickr / tumblr / other online photo source send me the link.
regards
dicki

hi i sent you three messages
i would like to see the pictures of the rims if possible. i would ideally like one as close to nos as possible, it is for my gazelle track and won't be seeing a brake in the future so would like to get as good a nick as possible as it will be staying that way
can you put a link to your flickr or photosharing website so i can take a quick peek. there are a few on ebay currently but if you look at the braking surfaces they are / look machined / used so am after better condition than those.

this is one i have purchased recently am looking for very similar

http://www.lfgss.com/thread102996.html

Yes, I mailed you three days ago with pics, should be in your inbox. Maybe you need to delete some old messages before new ones show up.. I'll reply here to be sure...

Back