Columbus SLX frame mid to late eighties 54 or 56

bikenrrd

Old School Hero
I'm not having much success finding a K-M frame, so I thought I'd try a different track.
Does anyone have a Columbus SLX frameset in 54 or 56 they'd be willing to sell?

As above, really. At the risk of upsetting my wife, does anyone have a Koga Miyata mid-1980s bike or frame in either 54cm or 56cm size they'd be willing to sell?
Would be looking to put Shimano 600 tri-color groupset on it, so something to suit that era.
Thanks, Neil

Re: Koga Miyata bike or frame mid eighties 54 or 56

Hi there!

+1 for the above suggestion. Just in case though I have this frameset listed on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281090379342? ... 1555.l2649

Forum discount and lack of fees would leave me happy to part with it for around £115 - PM me if you're interested!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Koga Miyata bike or frame mid eighties 54 or 56

Neil,

I have a Koga Miyata frameset that is for sale.

Will PM you with details tomorrow.

Regards
Ian

I have a Ribble Columbus SLX 56cm from 1988. Some v superficial corrosion damage to chrome of fork & rear triangle. Never been crashed and has had Kurust run up inside tubes from time to time. Ally seatpost frozen firmly in place at the mo.

Not sure if this is your cup of tea?

Hi, thanks for the offer. I've actually managed to get hold of a 1983 Koga Miyata Gentsracer, so I'm not looking for any other frame at the moment.

I have a 1987 Rocky Mountain Turbo that MIGHT be SLX... the tubeset decal is absent on the frame but that was one of the tubing options the frame could be ordered in as I recall.

Potentially interested. Is that 56cm ctt and what is the top tube measurement? Do you have any photos? Thanks!

Back