WTD - Shimano Long Cage

Axeman1977

Old School Hero
On the off chance I was wondering if anyone had a long cage for a shimano 9 speed rear derailleur? I had converted an Ultegra SS mech with my Tiagra Long cage but now also need a long cage for the Tiagra one.

Having difficulty finding a reasonably priced second hand unit, so was wondering if anyone had in their spares a defunct mech with a reasonable cage on it?

Thanks.

Not quite the same, but I can do you an XT M750 9 speed rear mech (MTB but should work fine) for 15 quid posted :LOL:

Andy

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind but I was hoping someone might have a spares or repairs part.

tonyf39":2auq6fyk said:
how shiny/fancy do you need, I have some basic long cage shimano RD's that might work

Thanks for reponse

Functional mainly, things will polish generally. As long as it is in reasonable shape and can be stripped and be compatible with existing RD then great.

I'll have a look through the box of plenty and forward some pics via email if you want to PM me your details, as I said it's all low end stuff from a fair few years back but might work.

Back