cheap old frame, reynolds or columbus

iamamonkeyman

Dirt Disciple
Hi all
im after an old frame (531 or similar), structurally sound for stripping down and restoring as a project with my dad for some bonding (aww), so paintwork can be scratched to bits, just as long as no serious damage to the tubes.
preferably something like a tatty holdsworth or other well known brand (easier to get the transfers etc.)
not fussy on the size, any will do
cheap as possible
thanks!

Hi, I have a 1984 Raleigh rapide 531 frame and forks, partialy stripped but threads are good and no rust.
Looking for £40 shipped to uk

Cheers

I have a very 1952 Raleigh Lenton Sport frame, complete with smooth BB and rough head race - both of which are original. Just Lots of surface rust but I haven't found any dings or dents. About to get it restored by Mercian myself but £75 shipped to UK if you'd like it.

I have a tatty old Holdsworth. I think it's a 1964 Mistral - it has wrap around stays, campag ends and brazed on gear lever bosses. Paint is tatty but no rust and it has 1/2 chromed forks (bad condition) and stays (good condition).

Looking for £75. Size is 56 square.

longbeech":3s941pd3 said:
Hi, I have a 1984 Raleigh rapide 531 frame and forks, partialy stripped but threads are good and no rust.
Looking for £40 shipped to uk

Cheers

What size is this frame? Any pics? Might be interested...

Latest posts

Back