Regina freewheel tool

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I need a regina compatible freewheel tool, has anyone got one that they don't need, or know where I can buy a new one? My LBS is having trouble getting one, as they never seem to be available... :cry:

And does anyone have a 38mm spanner for an 8-sided stronglight BB fixed cup? :shock:

thanks, Andy

Andy, you are never looking for something simple!!! I had a look on ebay for a 'regina freewheel remover' - there are a few to chose from and Park Tools have one.

Richard

Thanks! the Park one is a bit expensive, but a tenner from campy oldy is a better deal!

Andy

If you're in Manchester area - and a Park FR-4 is what you need - I have one you could come over and use :)

Thanks for the offer but I'm about 2 and a half hours' flight from you! My lbs has lent me his so its not urgent but I'd still like my own.

Cheers, Andy

Hi, I've have two of the 2 dog type. One looks to be OK and the other has one dog missing :roll: Any way you can have them both for postage which would be £4 posted from Spain. BTW I have two Regina freewheels which you can have for Postage only as I'm fed up looking at them. Make a great clicky sound mind. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I need the splined type! I already have too many freewheels anyway and need to lose some myself!

Andy, get them for me and i will sort you out. I need a remover 2 doggy!!

Richard

Back