road frame wanted 53-55cm Sorted thanks

cocodemer

Retro Guru
Hi
Im in the market for a frame/forks, road or track, something rough and ready, would llike alluminium really but all considered. Whatcha got? Budget up to a hundred bucks. If it had any other bits still hanging on it that might be nice

Re: road frame wanted 53-55cm

Hi andy
Could be a possibilty,it would be good if you could check the size for me, to be sure. Looks promising tho. Cheers
Col

OK, I'll measure it tomorrow and let you know

cheers, Andy

this one for sale: a nice replica Basso with a Basso fork
Size: 53 cm ctt. Comes with Headset and BB
135 euro posted to your address
SAM_2184_zps64af978b.jpg

Brabande":3s43a88f said:
this one for sale: a nice replica Basso with a Basso fork
Size: 53 cm ctt. Comes with Headset and BB
135 euro posted to your address
SAM_2184_zps64af978b.jpg

Hi. Thanks for the pics, very nice frame but a couple of lower priced options are pushing it down the pecking order. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else got anything for consideration?

If you are after alloy I have this Schwinn fastback comp F&F, alloy with carbon fork and rear stays, includes headset, bottle cage, a stem (not shown) and seatpost clamp. Takes 27.2 post, English BB. Size is 50cm c2t with virtual TT of 55cm. Because it is compact geometry it's equivalent to a 54x55 in old money. £90 collected London SE1 or can post for £10
Pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pohs8q4uxbzhvr6/ieVkuAGTUC

Re: road frame wanted 53-55cm - Sorted

and the winner is...
The little Schwinn.

Many thanks to everybody who offered. My advice is get them on the Bay, there is a real shortage of used road frames on there just now, and they are going for decent money.

Latest posts

Back